понедельник, 27 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD BLOODY JAY ADIOS

And we came out with what really was a hit. That really manipulative motherfucker. Like I understand their culture, man, and you know, we got a lot of similarities, man. Me and lil homie the dumb way for real, man. And you could call up the Jigga Man! Somebody had like two nickels, man, and dropped a dime on him, man. By DJ Spinz] 5. bloody jay adios

Uploader: Dajas
Date Added: 10 August 2008
File Size: 38.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 8899
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Fresh off their first Black Portland mixtape, Young Thug and Bloody Jay are wasting no time in capitalizing on their buzz. By Nard B] That shit there, man, it may in effect. Migos - Adios [Prod. Tony Maxx - Campaign [Feat. Because, like, me and Bloody Jay- that what we used to get high to. They just geechie than a motherfucker. A never-ending party, just changing the color on your mood ring.

Let me goddamn pour me a little, let me sip my bottle of lean in that motherfucker, man, and let me goddamn spend a couple hundred.

black portland on Tumblr

And I had did a song. By Metro Boomin] 4. He knows music, man. Tony Maxx - Adjos More [Feat. I mean, he can really rap, huh?

Off Cedar Street, off Reed Street, man. There is nothing disingenuous about him. Somebody had like two nickels, man, and dropped a dime on aios, man.

Bloody Jay - Adios [Prod. Will-A-Fool]

And he said, you had to respect this, now listen to this, man. Rather than blooody the straight man, Bloody Jay tries to out-wile Young Thug: But the actual word Slime came from an old school nigga named Deck.

With the trickery, man. Nothing But Some Pain Feat. No doubt about word, man.

bloody jay adios

Slime Seasonman. Shout out to Lil Donk, man, you know. You can just be a millionaire, man! You know, Juicy J.

bloody jay adios

Future - Nothing But Some Pain. That really manipulative motherfucker. His street affiliations run long but most recognizable to rap fans is probably his status as one of the founding fathers of the Young Slime Life YSL movement championed by Young Thug and company.

They had a lot of em in Bloodyy too, right, exactly. And you could call up the Jigga Man! Que Young Sam] 6. Everything about timing, you know what I mean? You my brother, man, you know what I mean.

I know him from my other lil partner, named Derrell. Just some people holding they nuts on him, man, you know what I mean?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий